Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

sites broken, numerous mistakes made by visible

The site is down since yesterday. It went down while I was talking to a customer service bot. The bot could not connect me with a representative, and then the site went down. I was trying to get information on the new network change and the free phon...

nooo by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Internet slow after network upgrade

My sister just upgraded to the "new faster" network this week. Her phone is 4g/lte phone, not 5g. She used to get like 15 to 20 mbps speed, but after the new sim was activated, her speeds are about 2 mbps down and .5 mbps up. Horrible! Can anyone sug...

Johnetx by Novice II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Activation of a new phone not completing

I purchased a new iphone 14 from Visible to replace my iphone 7 (which was already active on Visible). I completed the steps including entering the authorization code and the app said it would take 30 minutes. It's been over 2 hours and and the app i...

Cynthia by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos