Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Resolved! One time payment

How can I make a one time payment on my phone service in advance of my autopay date? There doesn't seem to be anyway to do this via logging into the visible site or using the phone app. My service bill usually gets billed through Affirm as does my de...

Resolved! Hotspot not working after "Upgrade"

After swapping out SD cards for the new "Upgrade" I no longer have hotspot on my Samsung Galaxy S10+. It will connect to devices but it all says no internet or limited. I have tried tethering by USB and there is no internet. Phone internet works fine...

Myra phone promo

Received a promo code and tried using it 10 minutes after receiving the email. I get a message that it is no longer valid. Can someone shed some light on this? I also upgraded my service as per the email and automated chat without success.

Kkm by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Physical SIM card

How can I get a physical SIM card don't see any option to get one on the Visible web site?Thx

Chris77 by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos