Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our Help Center...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Need Help? Overview

Are you having an issue related to your Visible wireless account? You can ask it here. Remember to mark a response as a solution when it solves your problem. You can also search for posts where other members have had their issues resolved and give a ...

VisibleMgr by Intermediate II
  • 7 replies
  • 10 kudos

Changing my address

I just set up an account with Visible and noticed that my shipping and billing address are incorrect. But it’s not let me change them

chuck by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not entering PIN to access voice mail.

When I call my voice mail from my phone I would prefer not to have to enter my PIN. Is there a way to eliminate it? I realize I will still need to enter the Pin if a call from a different line.

rjniles by Novice III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting Surface Duo working on Visible

Has anybody successfully got a Surface Duo 2 to work on Visible Wireless? Even just internet is fine with me. I can use Google Voice for talk/text. I have my SD2 rooted and have been trying different APN settings around the internet and nothing has b...