Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Help! No data Service

I have been having issues for the last few days with getting calls in and out. But once I restarted my phone it worked. I did a chat today and they had me go through many steps and eventually they had me go through a "trouble with E SIM" process. No ...

Locked out of account

I’ve been having trouble upgrading to the new network settings so in an act of desperation I deleted the eSIM data and Visible app, redownloaded the app and tried to go through setup fresh to see if that would finally work. I log in, enable FaceID, a...

Order

Im trying to order a new device and upgrade my service, but it keeps saying my device order list is full. What do I do?

New customer feedback

I wanted to offer some feedback as a new customer.First, check trade-in status through the chat support is not accurate, and as a result, disconcerting for your customers. Last night I checked and it tells me my trade in device is "NOTRECEIVED". When...