Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Unable to make calls or send and receive texts

I keep getting this message when I send a text: Text messaging service has been denied. I also cannot make or receive calls.I have reset everything I can think of to reset. Is anyone else experiencing these issues? Thank you.

angie4e by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't text, can't call, can't log in, can't chat

Can't send or receive texts. I get a message that says "Text messaging service has been denied." Can't make or receive calls. I get a message that says, "...the number you have dialed has calling restriction... Announcement 803." People that try to c...

VLT by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

international calling not working

Hi, I have the Visible plus plan. International calling doesn't work. I get the message "international calling and long distance is not on this line to add it chat with customer service or something like that. CS had no idea how to fix it. I did dial...

OnePlus 9 Pro Not supported

Hello, I bought this OnePlus 9 pro 5G not even two years ago. I paid over $700 for the phone, I've had no problems in the past with service and I've referred several people to Visible Visible is requiring me to update to the new network they have, bu...