Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

2023 Moto G Power 5g

Will the new Moto G Power 5g be compatible now with visible as a bring your own phone or should I wait awhile?

Inability to activate account

I open an account with Visible, got SIM and then had difficulty activating. Spent a couple of hours on 2 days chatting with a agent attempting to resolve. It appears I get some validation emails not others. Now when I log in it says my account has be...

Resolved! Network Update

My wife has identical iPhone, she did network update and received message that new simcard would arrive in 2 days. So, I tried to do update on my phone; app on phone was extremely slow and kept asking for information that made me think it did not rec...

MEG by Novice II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade issue with the 18th

Have received messages saying I need a new phone and sim by the 18'th. Wish you had said sooner as I just replaced the battery on my Moto G7 Power. Now it says upgrade by the 16'th but all phones I would want are out of stock. I have also read gettin...

shenion by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 factor failure, vanishing chat

Got a notification letting me know my automatic payment didnt go through. no problem. went to pay jt off, or at least that's what i thought before 30 minutes have passed and I've gotten nowhere. Upon landing on Visible and attempting to sign in, I'm ...