Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

PLan Upgrade

Keep getting emails from visible to upgrade. Do I have to? I like my service.... and the $25 month.

oggman by Novice II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2-step verification but lost phone

I lost my phone and am looking into ordering a new one, but I've come across a major issue. I need 2-step verification to log into my Visible account (to switch phones), but I currently don't have a phone to verify. When I try to use the Contact Us f...

Application Issues

the application on my phone. Before committing to visible, I first did a trial session using my ESIM on an old account. After I decided I wanted to go with Visible, I created a different account and then committed my ESIM to that account. The reason ...

Resolved! Upgrade questions

Have questions:Why does it say "$25" , yet when I select it shows "$30" for monthly bill of $35.00?Will I get "dinged" for 2 payments?Will I have use of my ohone until new SIM arrives?TIA

NanaX2 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos