Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

activation

how do you get visible to accept family plan account number to start new individual service for each family member?

Unlock phone

I’m having trouble getting visible to unlock my phone. I purchased it in December and it should automatically unlock in 60 days. It did not. I have been in contact with visible daily since February 22. It is now March 20 and there has been no resolut...

Multi-Factor Authentication Problems

Unfortunately I upgraded my iPhone 14 to the new 2 factor verification software this weekend. I am unable to receive the SMS text with the temporary code. I believe one possible reasons is that I did not have WiFi calling enabled. But now I can’t ena...

Newer phone but cant update network??

I've had it with the communication with visible.I paid alot for my phone when I got it. It's a S10e. Their website says my phone isn't compatible with the network upgrade. I'm not buying another!After chatting with them , they say the technical team ...