Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Visible is BROKEN

I can’t pay my bill due to something wrong with my account. If I try the app it just freezes at the first screen that just says “visible” unless I delete the app and reinstall, but as soon as I log in it’s back to that. If I try the website there’s n...

LoganDP by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activation problem

Put new sim card in, followed the instruction and finished the activation procedure, but there is no signal on my phone screen. Cannot make call nor text.

Xing by Novice
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

No SMS received

I haven’t received SMS since yesterday. The visible app put me in a long delay and then logged me out of the app. Now I can’t login because the password reset request comes from SMS.Anyone have any way to get out this issue?

Visible text messaging is down!

I know 3 people on Visible, and none of them can receive text messages. Everyone can send text messages. Visible technical support has not been helpful. Let me know if you have the same experience.

groundhog by Novice III
  • 245 replies
  • 53 kudos

Text Messages

Unable to receive text messages!!! What is going on with Visible!

abloam by Novice II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos