Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Resolved! Never Received my rebate giftcard code

I am not sure why it is taking so long to receive the rebate email for the purchase I made in November or 2022, but I have met all the requirements. When I talked to a customer service rep they basically told me that it was not their problem and I ne...

AlainaJ by Novice II
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Visible Mobile App on Iphone

When i login to mobile app, its asking me to start service, i am already visible user. I dont see this issue on website, its just App. Tried chatting with Visible care but no help. I want to upgrade network from App , or else i dont need app for any ...

Resolved! Existing customer & new phone - just move physical SIM card?

I am a current Visible customer. I have an old iPhone but am about to switch to an Android phone. I have a physical SIM card that I received from Visible when I first activated service. Once I am ready to switch service to the new phone, should I be ...

zennn by Novice II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unable to activate Wi-Fi Calling, Galaxy S20 UW

Unable to activate Wi-Fi Calling on my Galaxy S20 UW. Recently switched from Verizon and had no trouble with Wi-Fi calling there. When attempting to activate I receive a notice; "Unable to activate Wi-Fi Calling at this time. Please try again later."...

armstr54 by Novice II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos