Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

$15 off for 12 months promo

I signed up in January for the $15 off for 12 months promo. I just received an email saying I will lose the $15 discount if I do not port a number in within the next 7 days. Trying to chat for help using the app, but they never respond during the tim...

Using Visible While In Italy

I am having trouble finding information on the charges if I take and use a Visible Phone while in Italy. I find that there are 500 minutes of calls and unlimited texts calling to Italy. I find nothing to confirm if there is a roaming charge or other ...

Hogmodo by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

transfer iphone XR esim to iphone 14 pro 2023

Hello, today I plan to purchase an iphone 14 pro. I have an XR and am using an esim for my exisiting Visible account. Posts in September 2022 indicated problems with transfers. Are the issues resolved? Can I transfer my XR esim to a new iphone 14 pro...

Sim card

What do I do with the SIM card in my trade in?

Mecan28 by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network update WiFi calling

I performed the visible network update this a.m. My Visible iPhone Uses an eSIM on the secondary line, and no physical Sim in the device. After completing the update, there was no option for Wi-Fi calling under settings cellular. After chatting with ...

WPO1 by Novice II
  • 51 replies
  • 4 kudos