Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Help needed finding a compatable S20 Plus Model Name

Hi so I am trying to buy a refurbished Samsung S20 Plus to use on Visible, but each one I have purchased the IMEI fails the compatability test. We have tried a SM-G986U and SM-G986U1, these are both listed as being US unlocked phones.Our S20s we brou...

mpilihp by Novice II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No gift card received

it said that I’ll be able to redeem this offer after making 3rd service payment on 12/26/2022. Now it is Feb, haven't received yet. What's going on

Visible boot splash screen

I've recently switched from T-Mobile to visible and I'm still getting a T-Mobile boot splash screen when I start and reboot my phone. Should that have gone away? My service Works text messaging Works Data works but anytime I reboot my phone it still ...

94tbird by Novice II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel to Europe

I have Visible unlimited plan. If I change to Visible + will I be able to make calls from Europe to the US. I am going to Italy, France and The UK.

epav99 by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos