Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Activation

Removed SIM card and restarted phone. Cannot make calls. Upper left screen shows "No SIM" and "SOS Only"

locked Iphone 12

I bought my Iphone 12 outright and the only one ever to register it with apple, yet visible says its locked by at&t I called at&t and they claim it is not locked

elkimmeg by Novice II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot connect to Smart TV anymore

Hello,I updated my IOS to 16.2. I am finally able to connect to my laptop using hotspot. I changed the name of my phone and pw. Now my Vizio smart TV wants a passphrase to connect the hotspot. Does anyone know how to find it? This network doesn't kno...

Louie by Novice II
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can’t receive sms or access voicemail

Just activated my service and have not received texts and have been locked out of voicemail with a passcode I never created. Waited an hour for a live agent and once I was connected the app crashed. Please fix my service or I will take my business el...

rfnoah by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos