Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Porting from Mint... What a mess!

I have been trying get my phone number ported from Mint Mobile to Visible for days. I recently purchased a new phone through visible (iphone 14 pro max) and wanted to get my number on my old iphone transferred to my new phone. I Got the account numbe...

Gift cards not received

I have ported my sim from other to Visible and it was done in October near Halloween. As per the offer after 3 months of successful payments I will be getting 2 $200 giftcards and one gift voucher to redeem the speaker. I was in continuous discussion...

Amitpa by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting from Sprint/TMobile

So I am a longtime Sprint Customer now bought out from TMobile. My wife and I both switched to Visible but they have not been able to port our numbers. Three days now with different case numbers...each time you chat with someone it starts all over......

STM-11 by Novice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos