Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

New iPhone 14 pro and old number

I bought an iPhone 14 pro from visible, with a temporary phone number that I have not activated (I was waiting for my old billing cycle to complete), now I want to port my old phone number to visible and use that number in iPhone 14 pro, I have accou...

satuxD by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to text

*Please excuse me while I rant* I am so incredibly frustrated. I just swapped to the iPhone 14 Pro Max and I cannot text or access the internet at all but I'm able to send and recieve phone calls. I have, at this point, bought two new iPhone 14 Pro M...

flp95 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Visible Customer Service is INVISIBLE

I can not activate my service, visible customer service is helpless. They don't even have an ETA on when they can fix it. They need customers from all other carriers, but they are incapable handling that new customers. Under Staffed, Under Trained, H...

account permanently locked and live chat is a robot

I keep getting this same response from the live chat, no matter what my question.My records show that your account is permanently on hold. At this time, I can't move forward with your request. I cannot activate or port or anything. Is there any way t...

switch from party pay to $30 plan

I currently have party pay. I would like to upgrade. The app says my phone is not compatible. But the website robot chat says it is compatible.How do I switch over?