Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

App says must update, but no update available

I try to go to pay my bill. I click the app and am told “Update required to continue”.However, when I go to update on my phone, THERE IS NO AVAILABLE UPDATE.I have restarted phone. I have deleted and reinstalled the app.Obviously, there is no getting...

Resolved! Cannot locate QR code for activation

I am so frustrated with how Visible is run, and how poorly information is communicated.I am currently still trying to properly activate service with eSIM on my iPhone 14 Pro . They have passed me between 10 different agents all giving me the same ins...

New account

Hi I am having problems activating my new phone It is a galaxy Ao3s my service on my old phone stopped working but the new phone does not

New Phone Ao3s

Hi I am having problems activating my new phone It is a galaxy Ao3s my service on my old phone stopped working but the new phone does not

New iPhone 14 pro and old number

I bought an iPhone 14 pro from visible, with a temporary phone number that I have not activated (I was waiting for my old billing cycle to complete), now I want to port my old phone number to visible and use that number in iPhone 14 pro, I have accou...

satuxD by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos