Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Promos cancelled?

So I saw the free Beats Studio Buds and $300 gift card promo on Nov 27th and ordered an iPhone 14 pro because of those deals. I received my phone today and transferred over my old phone number and now I’m not seeing either of those promos anymore. Di...

Action Button Greyed Out and Standby for Service

I signed up for Visible and purchased an iPhone 14 Pro. While placing an order, they have asked me to pick a temporary number and asked me to port in my number once I get my order delivered. Now I have device with me, but not able to activate my serv...

Resolved! Cannot enable eSIM after porting in

Hello, I got my new iPhone and activated my new Visiable number today. Then I worked with a Visible agent to port in my old number succesfully. After porting in, I tried to enable the eSIM but Visible then asked for a one-time code sent to my number....

evann by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

No data, MMS and no access to APN

Hi, I just switched from Mint to Visible and I'm beginning to second guess my move. The major issues are that I'm unable to access my mobile data, I cant send nor receive photos on the Samsung Message (texting works fine), and, I did find some soluti...