discount for paying annually?

pattyloo
Novice II

I'm in party pay, so my bill is down to $25/month. Is it possible to pay annually for additional discount?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

beav
Superuser
Superuser

Not yet, but that is a good idea.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

View solution in original post

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

What a good idea!  @pattyloo, can you post this in the feedback forum, may get a better response or gain better traction there.  I would but I don't want to 'steal' your idea!

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

beav
Superuser
Superuser

Not yet, but that is a good idea.

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

What a good idea!  @pattyloo, can you post this in the feedback forum, may get a better response or gain better traction there.  I would but I don't want to 'steal' your idea!

pattyloo
Novice II

Done!

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

good idea that means long term commitment to the service. Please post it to the idea forum. May be visible may try to implement this strategy.

P.S:  Please mark this as solution if it helped you.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.