help

Reinier
Novice
Hello, I have an iPhone 13 mini blocked x visible, the phone does not have any type of report and the time of 60 days has already passed, after which they should automatically release it according to their unlocking policies, they should release it, something that did not happen I have been writing to support for several days and even though the attention has been very good and friendly, they always give me the same answer because the phone is unlocked and I have already tried restoring and activating it later and indeed it is still blocked, contact apple and they tell me that it is blocked by visible and no matter how much I write to visible they continue telling me that it is unlocked without being unlocked and I can't find a real solution please if someone thinks they can help me contact me on my twitter account lionofjuda30
Hello, I have an iPhone 13 mini blocked x visible, the phone does not have any type of report and the time of 60 days has already passed, after which they should automatically release it according to their unlocking policies, they should release it, something that did not happen I have been writing to support for several days and even though the attention has been very good and friendly, they always give me the same answer because the phone is unlocked and I have already tried restoring and activating it later and indeed it is still blocked, contact apple and they tell me that it is blocked by visible and no matter how much I write to visible they continue telling me that it is unlocked without being unlocked and I can't find a real solution please if someone thinks they can help me contact me on my twitter account lionofjuda30

2 REPLIES 2

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Hi, There are many open questions.

Did you buy the iPhone from Visible?

Did you use the service for 60 days?

Did you use the service in the iPhone device for 60 days?

Tell us more to understand what is your situation.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

I did not buy it visible but if I use it with you for more than 60 days they tell me that they do not have the device blocked but on apple servers it appears blocked by visible and wherever I check the imei of the device it appears blocked x visible

I did not buy it visible but if I use it with you for more than 60 days they tell me that they do not have the device blocked but on apple servers it appears blocked by visible and wherever I check the imei of the device it appears blocked x visible