iPhone XR won’t upgrade to new network

We keep getting notifications that we need to upgrade to the new network, but when we follow the steps, we get an error message.  I’ve texted with customer service and they were unable to get it to upgrade as well.  They finally told me we could just leave it alone and it would be fine.  Today we got a letter saying the service would be cancelled unless we upgraded.  It has an eSim.  We have tried using both IMEIs, but still no luck.  Any suggestions?  

1 REPLY 1

RyanBlakeIT
Superuser
Superuser

Hi @Snowboarderted - If you have a second phone, you can use that IMEI number (presuming it's supported by Visible) to get sent a physical SIM, which should work in your phone and get you activated.  They are definitely getting rid of the old plans so you'll need to upgrade.  Hope this helps!

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.