referral credits not transferring over

luvbug
Novice II

Is anyone else having a problem with referral credits not transferring over to be a usable referral credit? Some of my credits do show as a usable credit, I noticed under payment history these credits show as a $20 credit. 3 of my credits show up as a $35 credit under payment history and those are not transferring to a usable credit, probably because with party pay I am only paying $25 a month so how can they give me a $35 credit. I've already done a chat, they said they couldn't change it to a $20 credit and sent the issue further up to be resolved. I had to send a bunch of screen shots of what I'm talking about with my case number. It hasn't been fixed and I haven't gotten a response back as of yet. 

So I'm just wondering, if anyone else has experienced this and did it get resolved? My son is about to switch to Visible and use my code and if I'm not going to get the credit, that sucks!

6 REPLIES 6

Moxie
Superuser
Superuser

Since Visible started giving referral credits it has always been $20 total. They recently went from "pay only $5 per month"....(if you are in a 4+ party). Too "Give/get $20 off your next month of service" ....does that make sense?

Also...I have received several credits as I have been in the Visible community for over a year and you have to keep in mind not everyone follows through in joining Visible so you will see names/potential credits in the referral area that won't have an actual credit associated with it. 

Does that help? 

Best!

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

Additional information needed? https://www.visible.com/help

I can see the potential credits and the credits. These referrals definitely joined, I can see the date they joined and the credit that I got for it, I got emails from Visible saying Congrats for it. The representative confirmed that these are credits for referrals that joined, but nobody knows why they are a $35 credit instead of $20 like all of my other referrals. I guess I may be the only customer this has happened to...just my luck. Hopefully it will be corrected.

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

I'm not sure what answer you'll get from the company.  In the app, it often shows the $35 credit based on the actual $40 monthly service charge.  I do see several referral - no credit references meaning the person used the code but hasn't checked out yet.  If your referral bank is full, before your son switches, check with Visible about the actual date you should process his order to make sure you get the credit.  I hope this helps in some way.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

luvbug
Novice II

Visible said it was just a "visual issue" and would not affect my credits. It has since been corrected and they all got counted. I already got my 12 maximum credits so I just paid my next payment a little early so that I can get the referral credit from my son.

A great solution.  I'm glad it worked out well for you.  Have a great week!

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

How did you pay early?