replacing a broken phone

rsrelv74
Novice

I have had trouble placing an order to replace my vi

5 REPLIES 5

rsrelv74
Novice

I meant to type I placed an order to replace my visible phone that has a broken screen...but visible cancels the order...even though it is the same payment method I use to pay my monthly service...how do I get a new phone?

Are you getting a specific reason why they are cancelling it?  If not you may want to reach out to help/chat to see if they can help. Here is a link on ways to connect directly with visible:

https://www.visible.com/help/connect/

Are you entering in the correct billing address for the method of payment?  It can be different than the shipping address?

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

rsrelv74
Novice

It is my husbands account which is paid monthly with my Paypal account...so addresses are the same but names are different.  There is no issue paying the monthly payment in this manner....but I suppose it could be an issue when buying a product?  I did not see an option to edit the billing address...aka change it to my name address would be the same.

Are you sure that it is not actually PayPal not letting the charge go through?  May want to review if there is any purchase protection or dollar limit set on your PayPal account?

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

rsrelv74
Novice

well that is a good question...guess nothing else to try but a different payment method.  I will let you know.