you have none to offer

netreeguy
Novice

I am trying to activate service for two phones and there's nothing you can help me with?

13 REPLIES 13

netreeguy
Novice

iphone 11 pro ios 14.3 needs physical sim. iphone 13pro max needs virtual. both are offered and i am starting to think this is all fake.

chat doesn't work and the app is stuck on a phone I purchased and have no intentions of using.

netreeguy
Novice

esim and physical sim are offered by my account is not able to get either 

netreeguy
Novice

I am real. I have a real problem.

Visible help center is fake. The chat is automatic and of no assistance.

1 star

netreeguy
Novice

Looking for service look elsewhere. This place is fake.

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

This is simply a user-to-user self-help community. We know very little about your specific problem nor do we have access to your account information -  but explain it better and someone may be able to provide some insight.

If wanting direct support from Visible you'll need to contact them. See: https://www.visible.com/help/connect

P.S. Chat does work - you need to get past the robot Connai - when prompted choose other and type in live agent - repeat as needed it may take a few tries to get past the robot. You should consider the lack of support and a phone number in evaluating whether you really want Visible. It's really not well suited to those who may need extra support and can be an extremely frustrating experience for those who might need some additional hand holding.

i couldn't access another help if wanted to 

Cannot access that chat and it's simple I need the sim to activate. No sim available for me. It does error loading.

im number never loads it goes to errors 

two phones trying to add to visible service. a phone service. can not add. no phone service.

netreeguy
Novice

what does visible do if they don't offer phone service?

netreeguy
Novice

marketing plan? offer phone service and deny sim cards?

piles of iphones I own and no place to activate them