VisibleMgr
Intermediate II

We are thrilled to announce the winners of our Community Leaderboard Contest! These users contributed some pretty awesome content and had all the answers according to all of you. Thumbs up all around.

In alphabetical order, the winners are: 

Please join us in congratulating them! (If you’re one of “them” check your inbox, your prize is coming your way via email!). 

We look forward to continuing to grow the Community and once again, thank you for joining us on this exciting ride!

22 Comments
MoiraPrime
Novice III

Thank you ❤️

Shamrock
Novice

Thank you! 😀😀😀

Subaru10000
Novice III

Woohoo! Thank you

Nxw
Novice III

Thank you and congratulations to all!!!

smgrinus
Intermediate

Too awesome! Thank you. 🙂

bpositive
Intermediate III

Yahooooo!!!!!

Thank you so much Visible and Congratulations to all the winners. We are always here to help and make our community grow bigger. 

hartzke
Novice II

I did not expect this, but I am grateful nonetheless.  Thank you!

devin37354
Intermediate III

Don't forget to the winners that the code MEMBERS30 that was passed on Reddit still works! 

Just ordered the Anker charger I wanted, the new era polo, the beanie, and the kindness kit. Only had to pay 95 cents.. yes, I'll be that dork that wears Visible branding! Ha

devin37354
Intermediate III

Edit! The code is MEMBER30

beav
Superuser
Superuser

Congrats to the winners 👏

devin37354
Intermediate III

Anyone get their prepaid card yet?  Mine has been processing for days now!  I received my merch gift card and my box of swag I ordered from it arrives today! 🙂

smgrinus
Intermediate

Nope. It is still processing. I also got some merch to see how the quality is. I received a shipping notice two days ago. 

bpositive
Intermediate III

@devin37354 @smgrinus 

I just got my prepaid virtual card activated. 

Please check your email. You should have received it. 

smgrinus
Intermediate

I just got the email. 😊

devin37354
Intermediate III

Yup got mine! 

And got my goodies from Visible Merch today

smgrinus
Intermediate

I got a 3 in 1 phone charging cable and it didn't come with the adapters so it's just a micro USB cable. I'm kinda annoyed by it since it was $24 in credit I used for it. The Powerbank seems to work but it looks like someone opened the box already and it's missing a cable. Oh, well there doesn't seem to be anyway on the site to report the problems.

VisibleMgr
Intermediate II

Hi @smgrinus! I'm sorry you had those issues with your items. You can call or email your order number here to get those issues resolved.

I'm also reaching out to you privately to see if I can get this fixed for you faster. 

Congratulations on being one of our winners, and thank you for being an active member of the Community!

-MC

devin37354
Intermediate III

Halo is a promotional items type company, one that runs company stores. They open the products to customize them, that's why the boxes are open. Sucks they left the cables out! All of my stuff came in looking great! Yes, my Anker Power wave was also open but again, to screen print. My company uses a very similar service for our company store for employees. I'm sure the visible merch is more designed for their employees. Actually, I know it is. I got a survey from them and it asked what department I worked for lol

smgrinus
Intermediate

Ok, That's good to know. I guess someone forgot to put the cable back in. It still doesn't explain why the 3 in 1 cable was just a micro USB cable which the website doesn't even have. Anyhow, the Community Manager is helping me out with it so it's all good. 🙂

mlcarter_1970
Novice II

Congratulations  Too the Winners!!!

A24aero
Novice II

👍

PurpleRain
Novice

🎊🎉