Network shutdown date

Angelee1990
Novice II

I got a notice

I'm trying to find out what day date & time the network is going to be shut down

No one seems to know

This switch over has not been handled well at all

What a mess

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

July 1st your autopay will be shut off and you will have to pay manually. Whatever your payment date from that day you will have 30 days to upgrade or lose service.

Read more about it here if you need more information. https://www.reddit.com/r/Visible/comments/14e6vu0/visible_network_upgrade_important_updates/

OK that gives me some sort of time frame wich the company should have given a long time ago

It seem as if the info is not getting to all the people in the company so everyone is telling the clients the same info

What a mess

Angelee1990
Novice II

Chatting with an agent that supposedly went to a higher up they are claiming the shutdown will be some time in September

They are saying some time by the end of August 30th the upgrade needs to be completed

If the agent gave me wrong info would someone please give me the corect info

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is probably when the company is shutting it down. Read the "Payment" section of the email or the link I posted. If your next payment date is  let's say July 10th you have to manually pay between the 3rd to the 10th, you will no longer be offered a way to pay for the legacy plan you are on, if you don't upgrade by the 10th of August you will lose service because you won't have a payment option. If your email didn't explain it in detail click that link it explains everything.

There was just a txt with no email link explaining anything about this mess

Thanks Much for replying & giving more info

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are welcome! 

PS, I am on the basic plan and upgraded back in February when they first started the "valued member discount" and I never had an issue with activating the new card. If you decide to upgrade and not leave just follow the activation step by step and it should go smooth. I would highly recommend upgrading sooner than later so you don't have to wait for hours if you happen to have an issue. Good luck!