Welcome Overview

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

So you're new here? Introduce yourself and share what you love about Visible. Not into bearing your soul?

Here is an icebreaker you can follow.

• Describe your cellphone wallpaper
  • Teleportation or flying?
  • What brings you to Visible?

Also for existing members, lets welcome our newbies and make them feel at home!

Kudos and comments are the best for that. ๐ŸคŸ

DS-Community Manager
15 REPLIES 15

VisibleUser007
Novice II

Plain black wallpaper - perfect for dark mode. Loving the service and rate for the most part. In busy area's, during rush hour, signal is spotty. I have written about it to customer service but never have gotten a response. Its not enough for me to switch to a different carrier but as I wrote in another post, I might consider leaving if we don't get support for Android based Wear OS watches in the near future.

tiger8eyes
Novice

Been loving my service for over two years. Great reception. I was tired of overpaying and glad to pass on my savings to other friends and family! I have a Dr. Who Van Gogh phone case. ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome!! So happy to have you here as part of our growing Visible family!

DS-Community Manager

Hi: I need help because my wi-fi want connect. I have everything turned on, but no connection. When I first installed the SIM card I was able to connect, but now I canโ€™t. Iโ€™ve reset the internet settings and removed and replaced the SIM card, and made sure the wi-fi, hot spot, Bluetooth, data are turned on but want connect. Ca n you help me?

WenChriste
Novice III

I switched after 4yrs from Straight Talk to Visible a few days ago and the service works perfectly with my iPhone 6s Plus. Easiest set up ever too! Under 15 minutes! I love that! I only had to pay $5 for my first month, and by joining a Party Pay, $25 there after! I couldnโ€™t believe how easy it was! Literally LOVING Visible! ๐Ÿฅฐ 

nshawna
Novice

Hi, my name is Shawna. I'm trying to become a Visible member, by joining thru a group here already established so I can start for $5 & swapping for a new cell.  I must be doing something wrong and customer service was no help at all.  At the end when I try to finish up my cart to pay, then it tries to charge me for the new cell.  Can anyone here help me?  I'm not very tech savvy and not quite sure this question is for this discussion board either. I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong spot. Please direct me.  

Hi Shawna, 

Welcome! I would post this on the โ€˜Need A Little Helpโ€™ discussion board. I havenโ€™t had this problem but Iโ€™m sure people who may have are more than willing to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

tech1999
Novice II

Newbie here. Worked for Cell Tower builder and maintenance company in a  previous life. I live in a 5G dead pocket zone. TMO was my last contact carrier which I broke out legally. Visble as an mvno, but better than tmo in my home/work location. I wish the  upload speed was better but liking Visble so far.

Esim activation works nicely but buggy. App as whole is buggy too, but I know itโ€™ll get better. Itโ€™s been updated 2x the past 2 weeks:.

I hate wallpaper regardless of platform and like blackholes!

Thank you!

Thorongil
Novice II

Okay, maybe I should have opened this site earlier and done some homework!

I've been a Visible customer & new-to- iPhone 12 user since Oct 2021; survived the steep learning curve; and have been happy with the ~$15/mo savings due to being a "party" girl.  But I'm ready to go wandering and don't want to get lost in the world of eSIMs and 3 different calling plans.  Will be posting under the appropriate forums & threads for eSIM vs Visible+ options, and for an update on HOW WELL THE eSIM PROGRAM IS WORKING!

Cheers, Thorongil

adewing15
Novice

Hi, Iโ€™m a newbie!! I have been with Visible for approximately six months and I love the service, am very impressed with the quality of customer service, and saving money is awesome!!!! 

StormieXO
Novice

I have zero idea how to do this.  This takes me back to phone dialup and that 30 minute wait. lol

StormieXO
Novice

Does anyone know if we can print out a paper bill?  I'm really showing my age.  I don't want it mailed to me, I just need it for work. Really! ha

KyussTool
Novice

Brand new to Visible. Switched and cut my bill in half. I used my old Pixel 6 Pro and the switch took about 30 mins. I'm trying to get everyone I know to switch so I can get those referral $$. 

dallas
Novice

Newbie.  Iโ€™ve been a Visible Customer for two years.  I stumbled upon this Visible Community seeking help to add Visible  cellular service to my Apple Watch and Visible Customer Service is stumped.