DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

We’re excited to introduce our new Visible and Visible+ plans, which offer an even better network  for our members.

The new Visible plan provides unlimited data, talk, text and hotspot for just $30/month for a single line, taxes and fees included; a reduction from the prior standard rate of $40/month. We also have the new Visible+ plan, which is just $45/month all in, and includes  5G Ultra Wideband access, 50 GB of premium network experience, roaming coverage in Canada & Mexico, and global calling to 30+ countries.

Both plans offer 5G Nationwide – the 5th generation of mobile technology. The move to 5G can give members a faster, more responsive, and overall more powerful experience. The Visible plan provides access to 5G Nationwide and 4G LTE; while the Visible+ plan provides access to 5G Nationwide, 4G LTE, and 5G Ultra Wideband.

Want to learn more about 5G? Visit:  [Help Center] Visible 5G

You might also be wondering what’s in store for you if you’re in a Party Pay party on the Visible Unlimited plan. It’s simple: you can remain in your Party Pay party as long as you’re on the Visible Unlimited plan.
But, if you’re ready for a little more from your network, say ‘so long’ to Party Pay and check out our amazing new plans. 

Existing members will be required to get a new SIM card to take advantage of all these capabilities. All members, new and existing must update their device software before activating their new Visible or Visible+ plan. Devices that are currently certified for use with Visible services including our new plans are listed in the  compatibility checker.  We strive to expand the range of compatible devices on an ongoing basis. If you want to activate a device on the Visible network that you did not purchase from us, please be aware that certification of such devices by Visible for use on our network does not mean that we have made any determination as to the call quality or other functionality provided by the device.

For additional information please also visit our help center or contact us via our customer support channels.

See More

Wait, remind me what the difference is between Visible Unlimited and Visible’s new plans?

The new Visible plan provides unlimited data, talk, text and hotspot for just $30/month for a single line, taxes and fees included. We also have the new Visible+ plan, which is just $45/month all in, including 5G Ultra Wideband access, 50 GB of premium network experience, roaming coverage in Canada & Mexico, and global calling to 30+ countries.*

I was in a Party with four people, but one left to switch to a new plan. Will my monthly costs increase?

No, if a member of your Party switches over to a new plan, the remaining members will keep their $25 monthly cost.

I’m on Visible Unlimited. If someone leaves my Party, am I still able to add additional members to keep the $25 price?

If someone leaves your Party, another member on the Visible Unlimited plan can still join by searching for it on the Party Pay tab on the Visible site.

What happens to my Party Pay discount when I change to a Visible or Visible+ plan? 

Party Pay is only available on our Visible Unlimited plan. When you switch to the Visible or Visible+ Plans, you will no longer receive a Party Pay discount.

Why isn’t Party Pay available on the Visible or Visible+ plans?

The new plans are designed to offer a simple, flat-rate monthly cost, with no additional action needed by members.

[Help Center] Visible Evolution

[Help Center] Visible 5G

*Actual speeds and performance may vary depending on local conditions, network congestion, or other factors.5G Ultra Wideband available on the Visible+ plan only in select areas and access requires a 5G Ultra Wideband-capable device inside the 5G Ultra Wideband coverage area.On the Visible plan or after 50GB on the Visible+ plan, in times of traffic, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic. Mobile hotspot with unlimited data at speeds up to 5 Mbps, limited to one device. For Visible+ plan, global calling includes unlimited calling and messaging to Canada and Mexico when you are in the US. Talk, text and data access when traveling in Mexico and Canada with data speeds reduced to 2G after 0.5 GB/day. International calling included from the US to 30+ countries. Call up to 500 minutes per month at no additional cost. Unlimited texting included from the US to 200+ countries & territories worldwide.

See visible.com for additional details.

30 Comments