cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch

Scrivan2
Novice

I am interested in joining Visible. I would dill eto bring over an iPhone. Does visible support the Apple Watch with cellular connectivity? I am actually most interested in using my watch all the time for communication etc. I will not use my phone much at all. Is the an extra fee to use the Apple Watch?

Thanks,

Andrew

7 REPLIES 7

TJ-VisibleMod

Hey there!
We do not support individual Apple watches, iPads, tablets, or wearables at this time. Apple watches and iPads can still be connected via Bluetooth or Hotspot to a supported phone. 

TJ

Is there any tentative date or plan to include this feature?

Waiting for Apple Watch to be added before switching to Visible too.

So do I understand correctly that a Apple Watch connected via bluetooth to a Visible cell line of service will have the same function as a line other providers charge a separate line fee to use the Apple Watch?

ADanto6840
Novice

+1.  While I love the price-point & features, our family of 4 just could not switch to your service until you support cellular lines for Apple Watch.

FWIW, we have 4 people on our current plan (AT&T) -- so 4 lines + 2 'watch' lines, for 6 "lines" in total (2 of which [the watch lines] are only $10/mo).

We'd seriously consider switching if/when you support Apple Watch's cellular connectivity.

luke
Novice

I can do without iPad connectivity, but Apple watch cellular access is the thing keeping us from moving to Visible.

ThisPerson
Novice

Where's the Series 3 support? I dropped $750 for my watch and have been waiting for over a year since switching to Visible...now it seems like they're pretending it doesn't exist. Just getting a white page when trying to setup cellular on my Series 3.