Pay only $5 right out of the gate with 3GMBWLD!! Awesome!! Pass around the Savings!!

happy-daisy
Newbie II

This link will take you to your $5 deal!! I recently bought my new iPhone 13 mini through Visible, ported my number and used a stranger's promo code to start my service with a $5 month (taxes included!!). Hopefully that stranger benefitted from my using that code (he hadn't maxed out) and now I get to put my referral code out there for anyone to use and pass the savings forward. You can do the exact same thing! If you're looking at all the plans on offer, I did too, over 2 weeks and this was the best one I could find. I would whole-heartedly say "Do it!" My phone arrived next day and my cell service has been excellent, almost always at 5G, in my medium-large city. 

1 REPLY 1

Hello Daisy...Are you in a party pay group? If not, we welcome you to join us. It won't affect your personal referral code promotion at all...You can find the party link on my post. It helps to share the party you're in because people will use your code more if they also have a party to join and guarantees their $25 every month. Most people are satisfied with that and don't want to be bothered with posting their code every day. Have a great day ๐Ÿ˜Š