nchill4x4
Novice II

I just ordered a Pixel Watch 2 LTE and would really like a data plan for the watch. When will you be adding support for Android watches? I don't want to have to find another carrier. I really like Visible.

10 Comments
cdwil
Novice

I concur, I would love to be able to use a pixel watch on visible

goofster
Novice

I would easily pay $5 to add Pixel 2 Watch LTE to the list of wearables. I know I have a friend that was willing to jump to Visible if it supported wearables. I really enjoy my time with Visible; however, this is important to me.

Andlamv82
Novice

I was excited to start with visible and got my phone activated pixel 8 pro but I did not know this service dod not accept Android watches. Can someone explain this to me the reason why? This really upsets me

RyanJ56
Novice

When I signed up, i saw that i could add a watch for $5 a month. Didnt realize it was just Apple watches when i did. WHY WOULD YOU LIMIT YOUR USERS LIKE THAT? A little upset i dont have service on my watch anymore after switching. 👎

Ruined
Novice II

I need pixel watch 2 support as well. 

Ruined
Novice II

Well, I actually came up with a solution

...but its not going to work for everyone.  If you order the Pixel Watch 2 directly from the Google store before 1/20/24 they give you 2 free years of Google Fi data for it (doesnt require google fi phone plan).  So I can use that for the watch for free and visible for my phone.  Will re-eval in 2yr, hopefully visible will have added pixel watch support by then.

mikey1273
Novice III

I have a Samsung Watch 6 Classic and would also gladly pay the $5 they are charging for apple wearables to get my watch on LTE too. 

Acudaddy
Novice

I'd pay $10 or even $15 if they would just add support for any type of Android Watch already. I've been checking a few times a month for the last 2 years and pretty much given up hope. 

this has been requested for years.  It hasn't happened yet.

jpeters88
Novice

This is quite ridiculous that they don't support watches used by 50% of the US market.