DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello VisiSquad!

Welcome to our first wrap up of 2022! We have a few updates to fill everyone in on as well as some great new additions to the team. 

Impact: A Core Value

To kick it off I wanted to highlight one of our main focuses as a company, which is Social Good. Visible's social good initiatives focus on racial equity, mental wellness, and civic action. We’re proud to announce that in 2022 we have an exciting partnership with two leading national nonprofit organizations-- City Year and Step Up.

CityYearLogo.png

Visible is proud to support City Year’s 37,000+ diverse alumni by creating the first Visible Changemakers program with supportive networks, skill-building opportunities & programming that ladder back to our core value of Civic Action and foster a culture of belonging.

StepUpLogo.jpgStep Up works with girls and gender-expansive teens who may be facing systemic barriers to unlock their potential by empowering them to become confident, career-focused, and ready to join the next generation of leaders through the power of mentorship. Through The Blueprint program, powered by Visible, we will help mentor young women and help provide a road map for the journey of life after high school with an emphasis on exploring civic engagement-related fields and opportunities of support for first generation college students.

Frame 1 (19).pngMaking It Easier for New Members to Join Us

Throughout the organization we work to continue listening to our customers and building ways to make it easier for them to do business with us.  For new customers we  launched our Free Trial which allows iPhone users to activate their phone via sim with no obligation. For all our members we also enabled scam call blocking at no additional cost. 

Frame 1 (16).png
Extra, Extra…Read All About It!

It seems word of our great offers spread quickly… because if you visited the movies you may have caught your favorite digital-first carrier in the new Scream 5 thriller. But luckily with new spam blocking you won't have to answer- “What's your favorite scary movie?”

U.S._News_&_World_Report_logo.svg.png
We were also recognized as one of the Best Cell Phone Plans of 2022 by US News & World Report.

Big Thanks

Finally, I want you all to join in thanking our amazing moderators who have been assisting us as we went through a few changes as well as welcoming our new moderators that are joining the team!

Thank you!

AS-VisibleMod
AC-VisibleMod
AZS-VisibleMod
CB-VisibleMod
EB-VisibleMod
GL-VisibleMod
ID-VisibleMod
LS-VisibleMod

Welcome to the team!

@kh_jenn 
@KH_Antonius 
@Kh-OrnEsh 

Excited for the latest going on at #teamvisible. Tell us what you think in the comments below.

To learn more about our nonprofit and social good initiatives please visit our Social Good page.
Also see our Free Trial  page and Scam protection pages for more info on our latest offers. 

1 Comment
Dawgluver
Novice III

US News is a big deal!  Congratulations and I want you to know how much I am liking the service.  I did fill out the survey that was emailed out.  

When I had Verizon we were able to pick up a signal most any where.  I did not have service in rural parts of Oklahoma.  I am going to have to purchase another prepaid phone and service to accommodate.  I wish roaming was part of the service but I get it.