0% helpful (0/1)
DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Devices can be a lot of fun. But what’s not a lot of fun is returning it for any reason. There’s a lot of moving pieces in the process, so this forum is about bringing clarity to it all. And if this post doesn’t answer your question(s), this is the best place to ask. If you’d like to make a return, you can do so within 14 days as long as it has not been damaged. Just contact Care and ask for a return label.

Are you still having trouble?
Click here or chat into Care via our app or social.

See More

When does the 14-day eligibility for returns/refunds begin?

14 days from the purchased/shipped date. For example, if your phone is shipped on the 1st, then you have until the 14th to contact Care for a return label. 

What if I don’t own a printer to print the return label?

Simply print the label out in a UPS store. Save the label to your phone, and you'll be able to email it to that specific UPS location. They'll print it for you, and it only costs a little over $1.

What happens if I sent my SIM card back with the device?

Visible is unable to retrieve a SIM card if it was included in the returned device. If this sounds like you, please contact Care to have a replacement SIM sent to you.

How important is it to turn off the Find My iPhone feature when I send my phone?

Incredibly important. Also, if you’re unable to remove Find My iPhone from the device, it will not be eligible for a refund since it can no longer be used.

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
‎08-15-2022 12:55 PM
Updated by: