HarvestClouds
Novice II

How about adding tablets? In an ideal world, they’d be half the price of cell phone service. 

50 Comments
Olingerj
Novice II

I just joined and I would love to have my iPad a part of this plan Please please please πŸ˜„

SebastianA1215
Novice II

Currently setting up my Apple Watch, would have loved for there to have been an option for ipad

Peet1
Novice

So glad you added Apple Watch. Super excited. I’d love to see a tablet plan as well!

SUP_LA_318
Novice

I would really like to be able to connect my tablet to my Visible service plan.  Or be able to sign up the Ipad separately to it's own plan.  Either way.  How can I leave another carrier completely if I still need service to the tablet?

mace0gha1n
Novice

Yes, an official tablet plan would be wonderful!

Slickrick4077
Novice

I would love to be able to use my Apple IPadwithout WiFi.

paul65k
Novice

I would definitely be interested in a tablet add-on plan!

EvanTC81
Novice

Yes!  Please please please bring an iPad/tablet plan!  I know I can hotspot my phone, but that just chews through battery so quickly.  We pay $150 more for cellular-capable iPads and I would love to see Visible offer a data only plan for tablets!

EvanTC81
Novice

Please please please bring an iPad/tablet plan!  I know I can hotspot my phone, but that just chews through battery so quickly.  We pay $150 more for cellular-capable iPads and I would love to see Visible offer a data only plan for tablets!

Ajbmw
Novice

Yes about to bring two phones to you guys tomorrow, wish you had a plan for my iPad too.