Amazon Promo

iamwhoiam1984
Novice

Hi Visible! First off, let me say how PLEASED I am with service and price. I'm stationed in a rural area with horrible options for broadband, and Visible's unlimited hotspot is allowing me to live stream on YouTube and Twitch without a hitch - thank you so much for existing!

Now, I did buy a phone from visible - the Moto G Power 2021 - just last week. I ported my number from Metro and all went incredibly smoothly (much smoother than previous experiences with ports in fact). I did read the fine print, and I'm just wondering if I'll get sent that link sent to my email for the Amazon stick - or, if the promotion had already expired prior to me having purchased said phone. Either way, VERY satisfied customer here. Cheers!

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there!

Thanks for raising this concern. Our Care team will be best able to assist you here; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

I messaged on facebook, but no one has responded. It's been a couple days. How long is the wait time? Just curious

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should receive assistance immediately when you reach out to the The Care Team.