need signal boost and verison can't help without assistance from visible

rglass46
Novice

I have asked verison for help to improve reception  but they do not have me listed as an account holder.  Is verison the service that you are using for my account?

7 REPLIES 7

Dea11uvR
Novice III

Not only does Visible run on Verizon's network, Verizon owns Visible. They keep the account numbers separate though. So, I'm not sure how you would get it to work. I would contact Visible through their chat first to see what can be done.

Thanks.  How do I contact visible?

Oh, just go to https://www.visible.com/help. There is a blue chat box in the bottom right-hand corner. Just click that and you'll be able to be connected. Grab a cup of hot cocoa. Sometimes the waits are long, but once connected they are usually very helpful.

thank you so much

Hi, did you have any luck? I am in the same boat. Thanks

rglass46
Novice

I did chat with someone from visible and was told that they do not have a booster program.  We went through several step to check my settings and and checked my sime card.  It helped a little but not completely. 

devin37354
Intermediate III

I will say, if you can get your hands on a booster, Visible DOES work with it. We have several at work that we ordered for our retail stores (I work in IT for a retail company) my my Visible device works just fine on the booster. We get ours through our VZW account though, not Visible