Activating with new phone number instead of transferring the old one.

awilt90
Novice

Hello! I've quite literally been on hold with chat for almost 2 hours now and I'm getting a little fed up. I even tried to message them on several social media platforms well over a week ago and still have not heard back. So I thought maybe somebody in here would be able to help me. I've had Visible for several months and I really like it for myself and my husband. I decided to switch my daughter from TracFone over to Visible because the cost is basically the same, but Visible offers unlimited everything- whereas TracFone does not. When I was ordering her phone, we just did the trade-in option to send her old phone in and get the Visible Midnight for free. But the only way it would let me do it is if I transferred her old phone number. Every time I put in that I wanted a brand new phone number, it tried charging me $100 for the phone. So I thought what the heck, I'll fix it after the phone comes. But now I can't even get anybody on chat to help me. I literally just need to activate her phone with a brand new phone number instead of transferring her old one. How do I do that? Thank you so much for any help, it is greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Hopeful1
Novice

Has anyone contacted the CEO? This is crazy 2 days for me and can't get through