Ditching Visible

israyfan
Novice II

I've had Visible for nearly a year and am going to switch to Mint now. It's not just the cluster with the new plans. It's also the many dropped calls, no *86 voicemail notifications (standard voicemail - not visual voicemail) and "service not available" issues. I was already thinking about leaving. Since I have to get a new SIM card and go through the pain of changing my service, thanks to the new Visible plans, that cinches it. I might as well move to Mint's $30 "Unlimited" (up to 35 gig) plan. I'm sure it won't be hiccup-free, but if I can at least minimize the many dropped calls I suffer from with Visible and no voicemail notifications, that will be an improvement. Yeah, I gotta sign up for 3 months, but that's enough time to test it out. Visible, if you get your house in order, I may reconsider. These issues are *exactly* why I spent a small fortune for an unlocked phone. 

1 REPLY 1

israyfan
Novice II

Since I switched to Mint, I have to say it's been great overall! I rarely have dropped calls, zero error messages, no hiccups with voice mail and texting, etc. I just renewed for another three months after reading through the Visible forum and seeing the complaints about ongoing service hassles and no support.