Visible Port In Promotion Gift Card

MStanbro
Novice

Hi there,

I just signed up for Visible service, and I brought my pixel 6A with me. According to your website

https://www.visible.com/deals/choose-your-own-gift-card

I should be eligible for a $300 gift card.

I just spoke with customer service as was informed that this promotion is only for people who purchased their phone with visible. But this is not what your promotion says. The customer service member agreed with me that the website says the same thing that I say, that I should be eligible based on the terms outlined by the promotion, but that their manager is telling them that I am not because I didn't purchase the phone from Visible.

I have been given a case number, but not received any clear communication. I am seeking information from visible employees at this point.

What is the deal? Am I eligible or not?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is misleading but it does say when you buy a new device. If customer service says no then there isn't much that can be done.

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

You do have to buy your phone from Visible.  In the link you shared, just past the gifs cards, it says to shop eligible phones, each phone has their specific card amount.

MStanbro
Novice

I have proof that visible was offering $300 eligible phones gift cards for "bringing their own device" in the fine print of the offer. Visible has acknowledged their error and said this was 'due to a glitch that they are trying to correct' but refuse to honor the terms of their promotional offer. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope you get it. It would be nice to see someone get some payback for the awful customer service we get. Good luck!