Visible Scammed me

DreamCatcher
Novice II

I had purchased Galaxy S21 from Visible and had my number ported to visible because of the $200 Samsung Gift Card and now being told that I don't qualify for the Gift Card. Beware of this shady company!!!

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there!

Iโ€™m sorry to hear youโ€™re having a frustrating experience with the Samsung promotion. The number that is being transferred must come from an eligible carrier to qualify the promotion. The list of eligible carriers can be found by visiting this link https://www.visible.com/help/port-in-promotions/. If your number was transferred from any of the carriers on the list, I'd recommend chatting with our Care Team. Please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare, or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

It should have been stated on the headline.  They screw people over with the fine print because they know people won't bother reading them and visible take advantage of people by that technique. That's marketing 101 in action.   I'll just dedicate two hours a day writing online about my experience.  

PatMcLJr
Novice III

ditto here

I got 'fine printed' when I bought a One Plus 8 and signed up for visible

I was supposed to get a $200 M/C virtual card on my 2nd month, they said I didn't qualify because I didn't transfer a number, I didn't need to transfer a number

doesn't seem fair, it's just a gotcha

diamond_man300
Intermediate

I believe every cell phone company has the same "Fine Print"

DreamCatcher
Novice II

Visible has a link in the fine print that it didn't open on my side

HC
Novice

I read the fine print, had questions, did an online chat and was told someone would call me and ... nothing.  I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.  I'd love the chance to speak with the marketing group to better understand why they exclude some carriers from the port in promotion.  Visible sounds perfect for my family but I'll be darned if I given them my business if they won't explain why I'm not eligible for the $300 promo without transferring my number to another (eligible) carrier from Twigby before jumping to Visible.