trying to upgrade, it says $25,but when charges me $30

SLV
Novice

I received  the email to upgrade my network the cost of $30 was crossed off to $25. When I click on upgrade it says $25, but when I go to checkout it says $30. Why is this? How can I talk to a person?

5 REPLIES 5

killigal
Novice

It showed that to me too and I wondered what was wrong, but after I clicked to the next step it showed the discount.

The problem that I have now is once entering the new sim card, updating, rebooting, etc. I still can't send message. No idea if I can receive one or not yet.  โ˜น๏ธ

killigal
Novice

It did the same thing to me, but when I clicked to the next step it showed the discount. I was a little freaked out at first afraid to go on. 

The problem I have now is once I switched to the new sim card and updated I can no longer send (and possibly receive....not certain about that one) messages. โ˜น๏ธ

Anonymous
Not applicable

The discount will be applied once you get the new card and activate it.

RayP
Novice

Same issue.  Emails, text and webpage all say $25/mo to upgrade network. When I get to checkout, it says $30/mo. Poor experience for the upgrade process.

RayP
Novice

I have the same question.  Emails, text and webpage all say $25/mo to upgrade network. When I get to checkout, it says $30/mo. I find it a poor experience for the upgrade process.