Poor Customer Service

Spazman2c
Novice

Hi guys,

Lately I've had some issues with customer service here at Visible. I am wondering if anyone else has this same problem.

I recently purchased a Fold 4 expecting to be able to use E-Sim as most companies are going that way. Well no, they don't allow it yet. I purchased it yesterday and chatted in. The rep told me that they are guessing that it should work. I told him I wasn't playing guessing games and he was rude about it. I asked for a supervisor and he declined and he said they would tell me the same thing.

Today I come back after I pick up my phone to find out my IMEI is not compatible with their service. Okay so that's fine, ill order a physical sim. 

My number is my work number and they decide to say that my service will be deactivated the minute they order the new sim, leaving me without a phone. So I requested a supervisor to call me. He calls me to explain the same thing pretty much. Had a bunch of background noise from his house and kids and I am listening to him giggle in the background about me complaining. 

Hopefully no one else has cases like this, but I just wanted to share the last few days have been very disappointing. 

6 REPLIES 6

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

I do understand your frustration.  This won't help you, but my experiences with customer service reps have been great.  I'm wondering if all the problems with the new plan conversions have them feeling overwhelmed.  I'm not suggesting that is acceptable though.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

I"ve had an awful experience this year everything that can go wrong has and it sucks!  this guy has to work there 

I do not work for Visible.  I added a new line in June and couldn't activate through the app.  I did a chat with the customer service rep who handled it for me on the spot and my service worked well.  

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

Your lucky then you got the one good one this company is the worst 

flange
Novice

Visible customer service has been awful. The chat feature has failed time and again. This is wrong and its sketchy.

flange
Novice

While Visible has some good folks, what has been happening to their customer service lately has been sad and sketchy.  For three days my chat sessions have failed. Rollout of the new plan seems chaotic and poorly administered