TIMELY RESOLUTION IS NOT A STRONG SUIT WITH ASSURANT.

wmyers3285
Novice

Too bad I can't give negative stars as that is not an option. Filed a claim for a broken phone on Saturday, 10/15/2022, and was informed that it would be a 3 - 5 day process for the claim to be "adjudicated". Followed the claim online with no new progress after 3 days. Called on Wednesday, 10/19/2022 and was told they still had until Thursday, 10/20/2022 to complete the process. Since there was no progress as of Thursday I called again and was promised that the claim was being escalated only to find out Thursday evening the the escalation process takes 24 - 48 hours. Called back on Friday morning, 10/21/2022 (day 6 of the process), only to be told that the claim had still not been processed. Sometime Friday morning the claim was approved. When I called back I was informed that, since the claim had been approved before 7PM of that day then I would be receiving an email that day with tracking information for the new device to be shipped. It is now Saturday, 10/22/2022 and, after two calls today (one at 9:00AM and another at 3:30PM) I still do not have any word as to if and when I will be receiving my new device. I cannot count the number of half-truths, lies and BS that has come my way through this whole process. And the most condescending part is the "I'm sorry and understand your frustration" I have received from every customer service representative, supposed "supervisor" and escalation representative I have spoken to - reminds me of hearing politicians offering "Thoughts and prayers".

BTW - Visible representative offered NO assistance is helping to resolve the issue.

BEWARE

0 REPLIES 0