Account terminated?

Squatch
Novice II

I made an account a couple months back, and decided it wasn't the time to deal with switching carriers. Now that I wanted to switch, I tried to log in and my account has been terminated. Customer support said they cannot reenable my account, and a follow-up email stated that they cannot remove my email from the account. I've essentially been banned from Visible for being waiting. Surely this company cannot be this inept? 

5 REPLIES 5

Squatch
Novice II

*for being patient.

Moxie
Superuser
Superuser

Do you have a 2nd email account you can use to setup a new account?  While this might be inconvenient it would allow you to start the service. After your account is established for a month+ you can try changing your email to your original email.

This is not the first I've heard of your situation and I know visible is working on it.... In the meantime why wait? 

Best!

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

Additional information needed? https://www.visible.com/help

Well I went ahead and used another account that I prefer to not use for this type of thing.

Now I see I have to miss a day of work to wait all day for FedEx to deliver a package since I can't have it dropped off at Walgreens. This is absurd.

Maybe this just isn't meant to be.

horsenut2000
Novice II

Your comments accurately sum up Visible's lack of competence!

epoe8154
Novice

same issue here. im planning on switching and was just waiting to get a job to help cover the costs for it. im in the posisiton now but now i can not access it for account termination. I do not get it. is it because i didnt log in for too long? im lost on this issue