App, Website BLOCKED?! 502 Server Error

johnnylit
Novice

I missed a payment by one day since my payment due date was the day before payday, but I paid it the next morning.

However now, my account has been IP-blocked it seems? I can't even chat with support because I cannot even log in to the website, from ANY DEVICE even my computer.

Visible TOOK MY MONEY, the charge cleared my account, so why is my access blocked?

How is this petty behavior even an actual business practice? I'm just flabbergasted, this is like the kind of immaturity you'd expect from a jealous teenager in high school.

I was previously very happy with my Visible service, but after this unbelievably UNPROFESSIONAL behavior I am strongly considering leaving Visible and demanding a refund.

If any HUMAN BEING from Support wants to help rectify this, contact me at my email immediately, since I can't access the website.

4 REPLIES 4

this is a member to member help community I'm not sure anyone can help.  Maybe chatting on reddit.  You can also message on Facebook and on Twitter or x as its known today.  If my answer has helped please accept it as a solution.

jjk47
Novice

I have been a Visible customer for a year, and always pay on time.  However, I am receiving the same error on app and website.  Something is weird here.

Hi - I put this in my own "502 server down" thread.  I was finally able to connect via my employer's Citrix application (connects securely to an offsite virtual computer).  This is so weird.  I hope that Visible decides to fix this.

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Hope you are able to relogin and use the service.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.