Cant receive text messages

UCONNCASS
Novice III

This notice is now on their site

We’re aware of an outage impacting voice calls, text messages and data. Our team is working quickly to resolve it.
If you're experiencing issues with your service please power cycle your phone, this resolves most issues.

53 REPLIES 53

lorilynn10
Novice II

This does not work

njchris1968
Novice II

Still no luck tried everything on phone can’t log in to account to upgrade or reset esim as that reqy2 step very with no work around and with not having text or a way to contact a real person we are dead in the water. New Jersey here

Cameron5006
Novice

The two-factor authentication codes are not working from my employer or banking apps here in San Antonio. This is frustrating, I can't get my work done. I have been without since Tuesday. I have followed the directions from Visible however nothing is working. What I don't understand is why the codes work with Verizon and not Visible....is it not the same network and parent company?

cpreisendorf
Novice

I literally use my number for work. Resetting phone isn’t working. You’re gonna get me fired visible. Thank you for nothing. Fix this now 

jbeezy007
Novice

I've had some people get pretty irate with me that I've been ignoring their text messages and saw this thread talking about the problem. I've recently switched my whole family to visible and they are all wanting to switch now. Hopefully they can get this fixed ASAP!

Unreal
Novice

This is unreal... Haven't received any Texts messages in the last 24Hrs. Just switch service to Visible 2 weeks ago wondering if I made the right move.

I've been a customer now since October and this is the first issue I've had with them. I chatted with them for about an hour and had my issue resolved. It is on their end. They told me that usually powering down the phone helps in most cases. If you're able to and have the time, try to live chat. Have your name, email and number for verification and write down your IMEI and the ICCID of the SIM card. 

Was on hold for about hr and a half in the chat room,,, They went into my sim card on their end and made some changes... took about 10 mins tops..working fine now... thanks for reaching out.

Was on hold in the chat room about and hr and a half... they went and made some changes on my sim card on their end ,, took about 10 mins ..working fine now.. thanks for reaching out

bzak55
Novice II

NO IT DOES NOT.

bzak55
Novice II

Nope, done that a dozen times. Not the issue.

Superjock
Novice

This worked for me. Reset all network settings. I have a Samsung S21 

wete3001
Novice II

I was able to get my issue resolved yesterday.  I chatted with customer service and after about 90 minutes I was able to receive texts again.  There wasn't any specific trick, most of it was done on their end and I didn't have to do any hard resets of my phone or network.  Hopefully, everyone else has gotten back on track but if not, try the live chat.

lorilynn10
Novice II

I left Visible yesterday and went to another carrier.  During the time that I was in the store, 3 Visible customers were in the process of switching.  They were all VERY mad.  This was the second time in two months (and I've only been with Visible for 2 months) that this happened.  I don't have time to spend on a live chat or emailing with them trying to get them to get their $h!7 together.  You get what you pay for.  Lesson learned.