Help porting number out of visible

LxRyan07
Novice II

I am struggling for the last day plus of getting in contact with Visible for them to be able to manually release my number for a port out to a different carrier. For whatever reason, the other carrier is saying it looks like my phone isn't an active line even tho I triple-checked all my port out info, they simply said it must be an issue on Visible's end not showing the number as active. The other company says I need to get a Port Order Number and SPID from visible for them to be able to transfer my number. 

Does anyone know of a better way to get in touch with Visible? I have tried the chat via phone and website which keeps timing out on me before it I can even chat with someone. It seems like this route takes hours to even get ahold of someone. I have also tried reaching out via Twitter with no response. This type of customer service is just ridiculous, just not being able to get in contact with anyone.

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I've been waiting for 12 hours and many times the chat will refresh because I've waited for so long and restart the queue.

Literally just got down to the 3 next to be helped in the chat and the site kicked me out then I keep getting the no agent available when logged back in and tried to get thru the chat. So frustrating. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's crazy, I just want to pay for service and move on with life.

You can try doing it on your own, first generate a new Port out pin then tell your new service provider to resubmit the port request, if this fails get a new Port out pin and tell your new service provider that your number comes from T-Mobile 

I tried doing it myself. And what would telling my new service provider that my number comes from T-Mobile do verse saying it comes from Visible?

It might help 

But how would it help, visible isnโ€™t T-Mobile? 

They can't see from where the number comes and it doesn't make a difference for the port process 

xiazhuol
Novice

did they solve your issue?

xiazhuol
Novice

Did they solve your issue? I got the same problem, and I'm still waiting for their update. I request to get the SPID number, the chat agent is useless somehow, and their higher-level support is not reachable.