Lost SIM card

khering
Novice

Unfortunately I lost my Visible SIM card when traveling outside the US. I've been very happy with the service and have had the number for over 20 years. I have tried getting help with this first by chat through the app then through Facebook messenger. Since I don't have the SIM, I'm not able to receive text messages. Customer service promised to send to link by email instead but nothing has ever been received. I've tried going in person to the company headquarters in Denver, but each time nobody was there. Can you please help me. When is the office in Denver staffed? I'd want to verify my information and get this resolved. In the mean time, I opened another Visible account so I have cell service until this is resolved. 

1 REPLY 1

LS-VisibleMod
Intermediate

Hey there! I am really sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having with your phone number. I'm afraid that at this moment we don't have a physical location where you ca go for assistance, but you can always reach out by chatting on our site or app, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook. Please give our agents another chance to have the issue resolved, and I am sure you won't be disappointed. -LS