My Horrific Experience with Visible: 12 Days Without Phone Service and Endless Lies

daniah
Novice

I wanted to share my nightmare experience with Visible, hoping it might save someone else from the same frustration.

Background:

• I joined Visible with no initial problems. My phone number was transferred within 12 hours, and the only way to activate service is via the app.

The Nightmare Begins:

1. Login Issues:

• The app kept clearing the username/password field every time I tried to log in, preventing me from accessing my account.
    • I spent a staggering 11.5 hours dealing with a combination of chat support, social chat, and calls with managers. After all that time, they finally admitted that a bug fix was needed for my account.
  2. Bug Fix and New Issues:

• Two days later, they made a fix, and I could finally log in. However, a new issue arose.
    • The app requires 5 steps for activation. While my number was transferred, the app and backend system incorrectly thought I had skipped 2 steps, blocking my activation.
  3. Support Fiasco:

• I reached out to support again, but their own systems didnโ€™t respond (I have images to prove this).
    • After 2 more days, they promised a higher-level team would look into it and get back to me within 4-24 hours. It's now been 4 days since that promise.

Current Status:

• I STILL donโ€™t have access to my phone service.
  • I have been lied to every single day. It has now been 12 days without service.
  • Visible effectively stole my number, and no one seems capable of helping me.

1 REPLY 1

Helpdownload
Novice

I am having very similar situation have you had any luck yet on getting your original phone number.   My wifeโ€™s phone transferred easy mine is not working and yes all they do is lie every time you try to chat for any updates.