iPhone: To Allow Wi-Fi calling on this device contact Visible

saguilera827
Novice

I signed up for Visible and there was an error activating so I didnt have service for 2 days. The support was great at helping me get setup eventually but I now can’t enable wifi calling on my iPhone 15 Pro #AND it hasnt been possible to set up myApple Watch Series 7 # either both of which are included in my Visible+ plan. The automated system is giving me the runaround but I suspect my  eSim needs to be provisioned to allow these critical features. So far my experience hasnt been great other than the nice support humans but that’s not enough to get me to stay or recommend to my friends. Can anyone advise me on next steps?

It’s not as simple as just toggling on Wifi Calling because when I try I get a message that says “To Allow Wi-Fi calling on this device contact Visible” then the link just takes me to the sales page.

4 REPLIES 4

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

You already wrote the answer yourself. Chat with visible to reprovision the sim.

enable WiFi calling when you are connected to Visible network.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

vaughnweb2
Novice

“Error activating” seems all too common with visible. A physical sim is usually the best bet on new activations

Helpdownload
Novice

How did they get the eSIM to work for you we are still getting lots of lies and no resolution going on 12 days  no phone 

I had to go to the chat and tell them specifically to reprovision the sim to allow wifi calling but they also triggered an emergency 911 form that I had to consent and e-sign to also which I think is what made it work in the end.