Need Help

Erin
Novice

I don't know where else to get help but I've tried getting help through chat in the app and online and I've tried social media as well but I can't get a response or my number never actually comes up in chat after waiting hours and hours. All I need to know is if my order actually went through? My bank shows I was charged for the order but I received an error message right after I clicked the place order button. The message said "error occurred please try again later". I'm very confused and a bit regretful that I signed up with this company. It's not good customer service to not even have a customer service number where customers can actually receive help with service, and from the looks of this "community" I'm far from the only one with this problem... 

2 REPLIES 2

beav
Superuser
Superuser

Did you get an email with a tracking number for your phone?

If not, your best solution is to DM Visible on social media, and ask them. Good luck.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

No I didn't receive an email which is unfortunate bc this was supposed to be a gift for my daughter's birthday and considering the price of the phone (over $1,000) I don't have the ability to just order another one while I wait for visible to put my money back. This is all way too much hassle, next time I'm just gonna go to Best Buy or some place like that.